9 Simple Anti Aging Home Remedies
Here are a few simple home remedies you can try out to keep yourself looking fresh, youthful and reduce the tell-tale sign of ageing:
- In order to get that radiant look, grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.
- Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and your skin will look rejuvenated.
- Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub on your face and leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply castor oil on your skin to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments to remove them
- Work pressure combined with growing age can lead to wrinkled and puffed up eyes. Apply honey around the skin of your eyes. Let it dry and then wash off.
- Applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Mix sugar cane juice and turmeric powder into a paste. Apply the mixture twice a day on your face. Wash off with water.
- Drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows!