5 Characteristics to Look For In Anti-Ageing Skin Treatment Products
Different kinds of anti-ageing skin care treatment products are easily accessible in the market today and it is hard to know what kind is best for you. If you are searching for an effective way to defy the age process, here are the five characteristics you must look for in a certain product:
1. A good anti-ageing skin treatment must have antioxidant properties like vitamin C, vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10 and Cynergy TK which can help prevent wrinkles. Antioxidants can fight the signs of ageing and improve the health of the whole body through slow oxidation or breakdown of the process of the cells. Cynergy TK, which is touted as the next anti-ageing skincare breakthrough, is a combination of enzymes and proteins that is best in restoring health.
2. Make sure that there are mineral salts present. Minerals and vitamins are essential in ensuring the skin’s health. Copper, zinc and dissolved iron are some of the mineral salts needed.
3. Dermatologists recommend green tea extract to maintain the skin’s moisture. Aside from green tea extract, white tea extract contains higher amounts of glucosamine that can also be found in green tea.
4. It should also contain saffron butter, which contains golden racemes that can help in prolonging the protection of the sunscreen. In addition, golden racemes can have a healthy golden glow effect to the skin.
5. Look for functional keratin. This ingredient can help increase the elastin and collagen production.
It is important to know that the best anti-ageing skin treatment you need has all-natural ingredients. Plant-based oils are recommended such as avocado, grape seed and macadamia oils. These oils have the ability to penetrate easily and to give nourishment. A Japanese kelp extract is helpful in raising the hyaluronic acid amount that can remove the fine lines and wrinkles.
However, using anti-ageing skin care treatment products may have certain health risks. It is essential to know the advantages as well as the disadvantages of using these treatments.