Using natural ingredients & surfactants
- No SLS/SLES
- No Formic acid
- No preservatives
- No fluorescent whitening
- No glutar aldehyde
- No pigments
- No phosphate
- Following the United States FDA’s GLP Guideline, this product results in no skin irritation and is safe for the skin.
- SAFETY Following the United States FDA’s GLP Guideline, this product results in no skin irritation and is safe for the skin.
- ZERO No SLS/SLES, No Formic acid, No preservatives, No fluorescent whitening, No glutar aldehyde, No pigments, No phosphate
- ECO-RESPONSIBLE Rice bran oil (rice extract oil) and coconut oil are readily biodegradable in nature, protecting the environment.
- BABY Eco-friendly for rinsing both baby and infant’s clothing. Safe for the whole family.
- HERB 8 kinds of natural herbal extracts for antibacterial reinforcement: lavender, rosemary, lemon balm, bergamot, lemongrass, chamomile, apple mint, spearmint
- During the last rinse, insert the softener as standard usage.
- Carefully increase the amount used if you want a softer feel.
- After using softener, you do not need to rinse again with water.
Storage and Handling Precautions
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and keep the container closed tightly.
- In the summer, avoid high temperatures and in the winter, avoid freezing. Store at room temperature.
- During prolonged storage, sediment from the rice enzymes may occur. Please shake then use.
- Be careful not to touch the product directly.
- Initially please use the standard amount that is sufficient for your load.
- Do not use for purposes other than specified.
- Use on only water washable clothing.
- If swallowed, induce vomiting. If in contact with eyes, wash several times with running water and follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Be careful, as it is a slipping hazard if spilled on the floor.
You may also like...
Sorry, no similiar product found.