Your home is your sanctuary, and it’s only natural that you want to preserve this idyllic space by ensuring it’s always protected. But no matter how hard you try, it’s nearly impossible to prevent the unexpected from happening, in which case, Houseowner & Householder Insurance helps alleviate the financial burden that arises when the untoward happen to your home and its contents.
Are You Eligible?
Houseowner & Householder Insurance is available for all houseowners, householders and house renters. It covers loss or damage to the physical building and / or contents of residential houses, flats and condominiums, excluding buildings under construction, from a range of occurrences.
Total Protection for Your Home
The basic Houseowner & Householder Insurance policy covers your home against the following:
- Fire, lightning, thunderbolt and subterranean fire
- Aircraft and other aerial devices and / or articles dropped therefrom
- Impact by any road vehicles or animals not belonging to or under the control of the Insured or any member of the family
- Bursting or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Theft, if accompanied by actual forced and violent breaking into or out of a building or any attempt to do so
- Hurricane, cyclone, typhoon and windstorm
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Flood, excluding loss or damage caused by subsidence or landslip